Solved

When any customer wants to buy something he gets this error so Helo I solve this issue?

mzbath_62
4 0 0

04B82593-806E-461F-B6D4-422F51336B1C.jpeg

Accepted Solution (1)

Ava
Shopify Staff
1161 78 198

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @mzbath_62!

This sounds like the shipping rates you have set up don't cover all your products yet. Can I ask if you have set up rates for customers shipping to the United States? Also, can I ask if you have set up a flat shipping rate, or are you using price/wright based rules to determine the shipping cost? If you're not sure which rates you're using. There is a handy guide here that breaks down the different shipping methods you can use!

If you like, you can share a link with me to the product/s the customer was trying to buy? This way, I can test the checkout myself to see if I can see any technical errors! 

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Ava
Shopify Staff
1161 78 198

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @mzbath_62!

This sounds like the shipping rates you have set up don't cover all your products yet. Can I ask if you have set up rates for customers shipping to the United States? Also, can I ask if you have set up a flat shipping rate, or are you using price/wright based rules to determine the shipping cost? If you're not sure which rates you're using. There is a handy guide here that breaks down the different shipping methods you can use!

If you like, you can share a link with me to the product/s the customer was trying to buy? This way, I can test the checkout myself to see if I can see any technical errors! 

mzbath_62
4 0 0

Yes ,it’s helpful reply ..Thanks a lot 

Ava
Shopify Staff
1161 78 198

No problem at all, happy to help in any way!

Were you able to get this issue resolved? Do let me know if there is any other assistance I can offer!