Where did my first order payment go on Shopify?

ZellaMonde
Visitor
1 0 0

So basically, I got my first order on shopify. When I went to collect the money and fulfill the order, shopify prompted to me to connect PayPal, so I did. After making a paypal account for my business i collected the payment. When I check paypal I got no money, My account said it was deactivated. They are permanently limiting my account after a review. So is my money gone? I checked shopify it said Paypal was refunded. So i thought all was well and saw an option to collect payment through credit card. I add my card information and opened my bank expecting to see the money being added when I saw the price of the first order got removed from my account? Where is my money going?

Please help me,

Thank you

Reply 1 (1)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2840 442 579

Hi @ZellaMonde 

Since this situation has to do with your payment accounts and orders I recommend reaching out to our authenticated support team for further assistance. Our community support team is not able to review merchant accounts so we won't be able to investigate this with you. To access our authenticated support, please follow this link: Shopify Help Center, let the AI chat bot know you need help with your payouts and follow the prompts to continue to our chat support. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog