Which payment providers allow registration with Cambodian or Thai banks?

Sousoke
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello,

I'm currently based in Cambodia and starting my first ever dropshipping store. My store is targeting USA, UK, and Europe. During Signup i set my location as Cambodia and added my address details then i started working on the website until few days ago i realize there are no payment providers available (in Payment section on shopify) in Cambodia.

4. Any payment provider that allow registration with cambodian/thai bank?

Replies 6 (6)

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 258

Hey, @Sousoke.

We have a list of available payment gateways you can choose from here, for stores that are based in and operating from Cambodia. You can then activate a payment gateway of your choosing in your Shopify admin by navigating to Settings > Payments, then by clicking the Add payment methods button under the Additional payment methods heading. Take a look at our help guide here for more details.

How is everything else coming along on your store?

P.S. Seeing as you're looking to start a dropshipping business, if you haven't already done so I highly recommend verifying the products you're looking to sell on your store, before you go ahead and sell them to your customers. You can do this by creating a test order on your store, which will allow you to not only check for the quality of the products from your suppliers, but also their shipping time. Feel free to have a read of our blogs below for more information on this, as well as other tips to further optimize your dropshipping strategies:

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Sousoke
Visitor
3 0 0

This solution is not working for me. i have trying this so many time of the payment gateway that you tell me. when i create the payment account it not available in my country. please give me another solution pls.

Greta
Shopify Staff
1105 118 140

Hi, @Sousoke!

I'm helping Kimi with some posts today. Can you confirm which payment provider you're trying to add that says it's not available in your country? I want to look into this further and see if there's an issue with the integration.

In the meantime I recommend seeing if there's any other payment gateways you'd be interested in using.

I look forward to helping you further! 

Greta | Shopify 

Linda88
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi Shopify Team, I also face that problem as well about the online payment gateways and payment provider integration, I can't find any available for Shopify store base in Cambodia. Could you please check that issues for me?

Greta
Shopify Staff
1105 118 140

Hi, @Linda88!

Thank you for reaching out, I'm happy to help you out here. 

To view the list of available payment gateways in Cambodia, head over to this page and enter your country in the Payment information by country or region section, as shown here:

Some popular gateways are Oceanpayment, Payoneer Checkout, and Skrill Official, but as you can see there are plenty of options! Once you've chosen a gateway, you can follow the steps in this help document to add it to your Shopify store. 

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with!

Greta | Shopify 

Linda88
Visitor
2 0 1

Dear Greta

I will try to check with those payment gateways as you have mentioned. 

Thanks

Linda