Why can't I access customer service for payment failures?

Epiphany
Not applicable
3 0 0

I have not been able to get payments. It shows failed and when I try to access customer Svc for help, I get a blank page. There used to be a chat. This is very frustrating. Where is customer Svc? 

Replies 4 (4)

Blair
Shopify Staff
1855 253 224

Hi @Epiphany,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I'm happy to provide some assistance with payouts, to ensure this gets resolved. To gather a bit more information, are you seeing a message that outlines the reason for the payout failure? 

Typically any Shopify Payments payout failures will be displayed within the home page of the Shopify admin. There are however, various different reasons why a payout may fail. I'd encourage you to check out our Payout Failures document for more information regarding these failures. This list includes: 

• Incorrect bank account information
  • Account currency mismatch
  • Invalid account type
  • Incorrect beneficiary or payee name
  • Insufficient funds to cover a negative payout

If you're not seeing an explanation and resolution for the payout failure within the Payouts section of the Shopify admin, I'd encourage you to connect with us directly. This will allow for our advisor team to take a closer look as we don't have access to any account specific information through the Community. They will be able to provide further details regarding the failure as well as how to resolve. 

To connect with us, you can: 

• Head over to our Help Center.

• Enter into the chat box Contact Support.

• Select one of the available support options.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Epiphany
Not applicable
3 0 0
It keeps asking me to type in my old account info but when I do, it shows
invalid. This happens when I try to update it. There has to be another way
bc I’m not getting my payments bc if this.
Epiphany
Not applicable
3 0 0

IMG_3262.png

 the pic above shows what’s displayed when I try to connect directly. This is very frustrating. I’m making sales and cannot access my money. The old account info has been put in yet it keeps not recognizing it. It won’t even allow me to transfer to my Shopify card. 

Blair
Shopify Staff
1855 253 224

Hi @Epiphany,

Thanks for the prompt response and sharing those additional details. 

As you're receiving an error with your bank details, you will want to connect with us directly. This will allow for our advisor team to take a closer look as we don't have access to any account specific information through the Community. 

If you're having some troubles accessing our Help Center, you can complete some local troubleshooting steps. This allow us to determine whether the error being received is related to a browser issue or Shopify directly. For ease, I've gone ahead and listed a few steps below that you can attempt to see if this helps to resolve: 

• Clear your Cache and Cookies.
  • Access the shop in an Incognito Tab. 
  • Try Another Device (i.e a Laptop or Desktop Computer).
  • Try using Another Broswer (i.e Safari, Chrome, or Firefox).
  • Try accessing from the Shopify Mobile App. 
  • Try Restarting your device.
  • Make sure your device is Up To Date.

Please let me know if after attempting all of the steps outlined above, if you continue receiving an error when attempting to connect with us. 

I look forward to your response. 

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog