Solved

Why can't I activate Klarna in my store?

LunaMicroCare
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello,
I installed klarna app to my store, activate my Klarna account, but I cannot activate klarna at my store. the error message is that:  

Klarna is connected but you can’t use it to accept payments because you haven’t finished setting up your account or it is still being approved. Click manage to see your account’s status or get in touch with your payment provider for more details.

What should I do? 

thanks 
Accepted Solutions (2)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1682 170 276

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @LunaMicroCare!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

It sounds like you are in the middle of setting up your store and payment provider. Based on the error message that you shared, you need to either wait for the account to be approved, or finish your account setup. If you are unsure on how to proceed, I suggest reviewing this Klarna setup guide to ensure that you are following the correct steps. You can also reach out directly to Klarna as they will be able to provide the onboarding support you require. 

Once you're able to resolve your payment setup, I'd love to chat with you more about your business! We have some great resources to help you get started like The General Checklist as it is a great tool to ensure that you have your Shopify store all set up and ready for customers to make purchases on. What stage are you at in setting up your store? Please feel free to let me know here if you need any further assistance.

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

KristiAtKlarna
Shopify Partner
205 14 39

Hi @LunaMicroCare ,

Looks like Klarna is active on your store now (depending on currency) and the integration looks complete & successful.  

If you did have additional Klarna questions, lots of info available at: https://docs.klarna.com/platform-solutions/shopify/

(including our free Klarna on-site messaging app for Shopify which can increase conversion rate)

and also our support team is available at skosm@klarna.com to help if needed.  

Best wishes for many new orders soon!

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1682 170 276

Hi, @LunaMicroCare!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

It sounds like you are in the middle of setting up your store and payment provider. Based on the error message that you shared, you need to either wait for the account to be approved, or finish your account setup. If you are unsure on how to proceed, I suggest reviewing this Klarna setup guide to ensure that you are following the correct steps. You can also reach out directly to Klarna as they will be able to provide the onboarding support you require. 

Once you're able to resolve your payment setup, I'd love to chat with you more about your business! We have some great resources to help you get started like The General Checklist as it is a great tool to ensure that you have your Shopify store all set up and ready for customers to make purchases on. What stage are you at in setting up your store? Please feel free to let me know here if you need any further assistance.

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

KristiAtKlarna
Shopify Partner
205 14 39

Hi @LunaMicroCare ,

Looks like Klarna is active on your store now (depending on currency) and the integration looks complete & successful.  

If you did have additional Klarna questions, lots of info available at: https://docs.klarna.com/platform-solutions/shopify/

(including our free Klarna on-site messaging app for Shopify which can increase conversion rate)

and also our support team is available at skosm@klarna.com to help if needed.  

Best wishes for many new orders soon!