Why can't products be delivered to customer's shipping address?

Runnerquebee1
Shopify Partner
4 0 0
  • So after a customer has their product in the cart when it’s time to pay it’s saying their product can’t be delivered to their shipping address ? And I’m trying to find out why that is 
Replies 6 (6)

Victor
Shopify Staff
2451 226 522

Hi @Runnerquebee1,

Is this something a single customer has reported or is it happening for multiple customers? Have you set up viable shipping rates for area where the customer(s) are based? Are you also able to replicate this on your end when testing?

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Runnerquebee1
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

So yes I had my cousin test in in Oklahoma and after she told me about it I then tested it my self giving me the same error…. Might have been my store is   in this like beta test mode where only people with the link can view but can’t purchase or do much.it just seem like it was giving me this error before 

Victor
Shopify Staff
2451 226 522

Hi @Runnerquebee1,

Okay, thank you. Do you have rates set up for Oklahoma? Could you send me a screenshot of them if possible so I can take a look?

Runnerquebee1
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

IMG_7875.jpeg

IMG_7874.png

Runnerquebee1
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

I am getting the error messages are you sayin I haven’t set up rates  some of my product will go through but a lot have this error message 

Victor
Shopify Staff
2451 226 522

Hi @Runnerquebee1,

Thank you for getting in touch. Have you set up shipping rates for the country or region the shipping address you entered in is from? If so, what sort of rates have you enabled? You can share a screenshot of your rates here and I'll see if I can spot any issues.