Why did I get charged $400 for an unwanted advanced subscription?

elkosoni
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi. There is a problem that I have. This morning I was charged 400 usd for Shopify subscription the advanced one, which was a mistake. I was planning to change the plan but I forgot and I never would have imagined that it would be automatically charged from my account. I know from your policy that refunds are not possible but this loss is too severe from me, like I am just student trying to start a small living and then being suddenly charged 400usd is not good for me at all. Please help me in this situation.

Reply 1 (1)

Ivy
Shopify Staff
1033 82 131

Hi there, @elkosoni.

A refund in this case should be possible - however I cannot say for 100% certain without access to your account. I do understand this is a lot of money, especially for a student like yourself!

In order to request this refund: For this, you will need to reach out to live support, as this is the only secure way we can access your account. Our live support can be reached here. Please follow the prompts given by the virtual Help Center assistant in order to access our live chat support. Thanks so much! 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify

Out Of Office

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog