Why do Apple Pay payments keep failing on my site?

tokyovintage
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, 

For some reason everytime my customers choose to pay using apple pay the payment fails. Can i get help on this issue please. Thank you,

Reply 1 (1)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

Hey @tokyovintage!

I'm sorry to hear that your customers are experiencing issues when trying to pay with Apple Pay on your website. There could be a number of reasons why the payment is failing. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

• Verify that your Shopify store is properly configured for Apple Pay. To do this, you can follow the instructions here.
  • Check to see if there are any issues with your payment gateway. Make sure that your payment gateway is properly integrated with your Shopify store and that there are no issues with the payment processing system.
  • Check to see if there are any errors or messages that appear when the payment fails. These could provide clues as to why the payment is not going through.
  • Consider adding alternative payment methods to your website to give customers other options to pay.

If none of these steps help to resolve the issue, you may need to contact Shopify support for further assistance. They should be able to provide additional guidance on how to troubleshoot the issue and get payments working properly on your website.

Let me know how you get on!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog