Solved

Why does my checkout display 'Shipping not available for selected address'?

Prodigalloner
Visitor
1 0 0

When my customers are trying to check out my Shopify keeps giving this message “ Shipping not available for selected address” my shipping rates at set up properly I don’t know why this is happening. I need help asap !! Anyone please 

Die hard
Accepted Solution (1)

Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there @Prodigalloner!

Thanks for letting us know about this!

If you've already set up your shipping rates for your Shopify store, I would double-check these internally as we're not able to access or discuss your account info here in the Community.

Based on the error you shared here, I would pay attention to making sure you have set up shipping zones so that the address you're trying to ship to is covered by one of them.

If you have just recently set up your profiles and zones you may need to clear the cache on your browser to make sure you're viewing a live version of your store online. 

Let us know if you're still having issues after confirming these checks and we can troubleshoot further with you here!

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there @Prodigalloner!

Thanks for letting us know about this!

If you've already set up your shipping rates for your Shopify store, I would double-check these internally as we're not able to access or discuss your account info here in the Community.

Based on the error you shared here, I would pay attention to making sure you have set up shipping zones so that the address you're trying to ship to is covered by one of them.

If you have just recently set up your profiles and zones you may need to clear the cache on your browser to make sure you're viewing a live version of your store online. 

Let us know if you're still having issues after confirming these checks and we can troubleshoot further with you here!

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog