Solved

Why is my payment stuck in pending status for a month?

Celebrityshop92
Visitor
1 0 0
My payment is in pending status from last 1 month. If anybody can help. That will be great
Accepted Solution (1)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2968 460 610

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Celebrityshop92 

I am sorry to hear about this situation! Have you been in contact with our support team for further assistance with this? If you are using Shopify Payments on your store then this is definitely something that our payments team will want to look into with you. If you are using a third party payment gateway you will need to contact them directly for further assistance instead. To access our authenticated support, please follow this link: Shopify Help Center

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2968 460 610

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Celebrityshop92 

I am sorry to hear about this situation! Have you been in contact with our support team for further assistance with this? If you are using Shopify Payments on your store then this is definitely something that our payments team will want to look into with you. If you are using a third party payment gateway you will need to contact them directly for further assistance instead. To access our authenticated support, please follow this link: Shopify Help Center

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog