Why is my payout balance unchanged despite new orders?

goatbowling
Visitor
2 0 0

I have been getting orders paid out to my shopify payments account and paying for customer orders with payments i receive from the order. So i dont spend any money upfront. i just wait until the payout clears and then make the order. the past few orders on my account, the money seems to have no trace outside of showing that it is paid. there are no pending payouts in my shopify account yet the balance has gone unchanged. Now i have these unfulfilled orders waiting to get paid. please advise. 

Replies 2 (2)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2830 442 576

Hi @goatbowling 

You will want to check and make sure that these orders were paid using Shopify Payments/Shop Pay. If they were paid using a third party gateway like PayPal the money will not go through your Shopify Balance but directly to your PayPal account. 

If they were paid via Shopify Payments and you are not seeing the payouts in your admin please contact our live support for further help. 

To access our live support, please follow this link: Shopify Help Center. Next, you will want to follow the on screen prompts to sign in, choose your topic and issue and at the bottom of the help articles provided will be all available live support options. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

goatbowling
Visitor
2 0 0

yes. they are directly through shopify payments, i dont have a third party provider attached. I will contact them now. thanks