Why is my Shopify Payments account suspended?

Rafael_Joao
5 0 0

i'm having problems with shopify payments, is supended and i can't use it, leave me with Paypal for the costumers to pay, i need help

Replies 7 (7)

Holly
Shopify Staff (Retired)
687 74 152

Hi @Rafael_Joao 

Thanks for reaching out.

If your Shopify Payments account has been suspended, you will need to refer to any email communication you've received from our team or administrative banners in your account. 

Should you require more information, you are welcome to reply to the email thread relating to the issue itself. 

In case you haven't already, here is a guide on how to set up PayPal on your store in the meantime. If you would like to explore other third party payment gateways available to you, please let me know which country you are in and I'll be happy to share that information accordingly.

Cheers!

Holly | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Rafael_Joao
5 0 0

I already did what they ask me to do, but it still not working, they are always asking about my proof of address. I'm from Portugal.

Holly
Shopify Staff (Retired)
687 74 152

I see. If you have an open ticket with the internal team, you will have to continue speaking to them directly through email. If a ticket is closed and you believe you should still be eligible for Shopify Payments, you are more than welcome to open another ticket with our support team. However, any decision that was communicated to you via email is likely the information you should rely on moving forward. 

Rafael_Joao
5 0 0

I didnt receive any email. I just received the notification that Shopify Payments was suspended, nothing else, a few days later, this makes sales in my store difficult, I would like to have a solution as quickly as possible

Holly
Shopify Staff (Retired)
687 74 152

In that case, please reach out to our support team as mentioned in my previous response. They will be able to look into this for you and escalate the issue to the appropriate team.

Rafael_Joao
5 0 0

How can I change my Information of the Shopify Payments?

Holly
Shopify Staff (Retired)
687 74 152

If Shopify payments is suspended for you, it will not be possible to change the information yourself. I encourage you to reach out to our support team so they can help you with your Shopify Payments account. A ticket will need to be submitted internally which is something our support team can help you with. Simply engage with the Virtual Chat Assistant on the right hand side of the screen until it brings you to the support page. Select "Chat" to speak with an advisor directly.