Why is only PayPal showing at checkout on my site?

globey511
Visitor
2 0 0

I have been using Shopify for a long time. I know for a fact I have everything properly set up in payments. However, when my customers go to checkout on my page, there is no option for a card. Only PayPal. Can this please be fixed ASAP.

Replies 3 (3)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2840 442 578

Hi @globey511 

Thank you for sharing those details. Depending on the payment gateways you have enabled, our support may not be able to assist directly with this issue. If you are using Shopify Payments and not seeing it available at checkout, please connect with our authenticated chat support team right away for further troubleshooting. To access our authenticated support, please follow this link: Shopify Help Center. Open the AI chat window and type "contact support" to get started. 

If you are using a third party gateway provider then you will need to contact their support directly for additional troubleshooting. We would not have insight into how the gateways integrates with our platform. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

globey511
Visitor
2 0 0

I have already tried the automated chat, which was of no help. What do you suggest I do. I am using Shopify Payments, and card option is not available in checkout. Thanks

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2332 454 397

Hey @globey511.

Thanks for the quick response. 

If you are using Shopify Payments, we will need you to speak with our live support to have a further look into the issue. With that being said, when you arrive on the Help Center - you will need to let the virtual assistant be aware that you would like to Speak with support and you will be connected with a Support Advisor accordingly. 

Let us know if you have any questions. 

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog