Working with multiple Print on Demand (POD) suppliers across the globe

SharathShenoy
Visitor
1 0 2

I want to open my Shopify Store and the products that I am planning to sell on the store are T-Shirts, Hoodies, Mugs, Portraits etc. basically everything that I can sell using Print On Demand services from POD suppliers.

I tried searching for answers for my questions on the community page, but could not find answers to these questions.

• How do I filter out and display specific products based on the customers geo-location ? Is there any Shopify settings that can help me do this or any app that I can use?
    • Customer from USA can see both PRODUCT A and PRODUCT B
    • Customer from Europe see's only PRODUCT A
    • Customer from ASIA see's only PRODUCT B

• How do I work with multiple POD suppliers across the globe?
    • For example: I choose to work with 3 POD suppliers from USA , EUROPE and ASIA.
    • Whenever a customer orders a PRODUCT A from USA - The order is received and fulfilled by the POD supplier from the USA.
    • Whenever a customer orders the same PRODUCT A from EUROPE- The order is received and fulfilled by the POD supplier from the EUROPE.
    • Whenever a customer orders the same PRODUCT  A from ASIA- The order is received and fulfilled by the POD supplier from the ASIA.

• Doing this, I will be able to deliver my products to the customers quickly and also increase my profit margins using locally produced blanks. Can SHOPIFY enable me to connect with multiple POD suppliers and also channel orders to the correct POD supplier based on the customers location?
Reply 1 (1)

SaltOfAustralia
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi Sharath, 

Did you end up getting an answer to this question? 

I'm having the same problem now with my POD business. 

Would love to know how you got around it if you did end up finding your own solution to it 🙂 

Thanks!