Your Cart Has Been Updated & the Items You Added Can't Be Shipped to Your Address

kristenxmorgan
Visitor
1 0 1

Hey Team,

I'm freaking out. A customer DM'd me on Instagram asking if we shipped to California, because her cart page says "Error: Shipping unavailable to this location." I've messed with it myself, and for some reason, beanies (this is the only product that I've diagnosed this with so far) are causing a glitch in the cart where it cannot ship.

I've configured and reconfigured locations, inventory tracking, shipping rates & shipping zones, scoured other similar Shopify discussion board threads, as well as  everything I could find on Google, and nothing is solving this.

HELP! Currently losing so many sales!
Replies 3 (3)

Rhonda_Skelton
Visitor
1 0 0

I am also having this issue with my store. It's happening for every product, and everything I've found online that tells me to add weights to my products and add rates for my shipping isn't helpful because I have changed nothing - I use carrier shipping rates and everything has an assigned weight. I've had this store for at least three years, and I'm only using one app - Zero Spam ReCAPTCHA Contact Form.

No solution found yet!!

creeddesigns
Visitor
1 0 0

I have been having this issue for a few months, and it's so frustrating. There's no telling how many customers and sales I've lost because of it. I chatted with Shopify Support today, and she was trying to help, but she couldn't target the issue. I'm SO ready to get this figured out. 

aloffroad
Visitor
1 0 0

I am having this same problem. Has anyone found an answer?