Adding Serial Numbers to Products

Jhenricks518
1 0 0

Great to hear you’re enjoying this solution as we’re about to implement the exact same thing at our operation. We need serial numbers, work orders, layaways, etc and lightspeed is perfect for all that stuff. 

0 Likes
Rahul-LMP
Excursionist
35 0 4

max can you contact us at rahul@buildmyplace.com we are looking for this solution too 

0 Likes
320hss
Tourist
9 0 2

I need a to be able to add serial numbers and a friend that has been using Rain POS / Web shopping cart .

He's been having a lot of luck with it. They even have Rental and other things that a normal high end pos has and has the website has been getting a lot of organic traffic. Seems like they have it going on. Im checking them out and thinking about moving over. If you or anyone has experience with Rain POS let me know the pro's and con's.  Also I looks like they have a lot of apps that are built in like email and sms already bundled. I just started looking at it. 

0 Likes
Rahul-LMP
Excursionist
35 0 4

i signed up and tried verifying my email i got this see attachment Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 5.25.19 PM.png

0 Likes
Fakesburster
Excursionist
15 1 1

Hi Rahul

Our apologies as we are currently going through a system maintenance and everything should be up and running on the platform within few hours.

Thanks for your understanding 

0 Likes
Fakesburster
Excursionist
15 1 1

Hi Rahul

Thanks for your patience, we are through with the system maintenance and your account  has been approved. You can login into the app now. 
Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need help or have further questions.

Thank you

0 Likes
elrosd3
3 0 0

I am also looking for this solution for my new internet site here please manual in case you realize approximately it I want to add this in my fee gear if its a possible choice. I know there are so many different systems are to be had but just wanna conform it on new source.

0 Likes
CanadaDrone
Tourist
3 0 3

Hi there,

Not sure if this would be sufficient for you, but I just use the Comments feature on the order page to track serial numbers.  If there is more than one item in an order, with serial numbers required, you could type "Item a: " then scan / type the serial number for Item a.  Then on the next line (or in a new comment) type "Item b:" then scan / type the serial number.

Just a quick workaround that is adequate for my needs.

Hope this helps.

Andy

0 Likes
Fakesburster
Excursionist
15 1 1

Hi everyone 

I am pleased to announce that our serial application (Fakesburster) is now officially live on Shopify.  

https://apps.shopify.com/fakesburster-1

Interested merchants can now install and start using the application directly from their dashboard.

For feedbacks, suggestion or complaints, please send us a message at support@fakesburster.com

HSSFatima
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi Do you have a demo for the app?

0 Likes