Solved

Can you automatically create a customer email spreadsheet from order list in Shopify?

permastakemarke
Visitor
3 0 0

Is there a way to make a customer email spreadsheet automatically from the customer order list ?  

Accepted Solution (1)
Max_Sadlowski
Shopify Expert
77 1 48

This is an accepted solution.

So you can easily export your customer list from Shopify in CSV format (Go to Customers and look for export along the top) or use a connector like ShopSync with Mailchimp or Klaviyo to send emails directly from those tools. 

Hope this helps, if it does it would be awesome if you could select this as the answer to this post!

Max Sadlowski - CEO - BentoSMB - Shopify Expert

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Max_Sadlowski
Shopify Expert
77 1 48

@permastakemarke When you say automatic, do you mean on a nightly or regular interval? Or do you simply want each new customer to be added to a spreadsheet as they are added?

permastakemarke
Visitor
3 0 0

I was wondering if there is a shopify formatted version of the customers name and email only so that I can send product updates?

Max_Sadlowski
Shopify Expert
77 1 48

This is an accepted solution.

So you can easily export your customer list from Shopify in CSV format (Go to Customers and look for export along the top) or use a connector like ShopSync with Mailchimp or Klaviyo to send emails directly from those tools. 

Hope this helps, if it does it would be awesome if you could select this as the answer to this post!

permastakemarke
Visitor
3 0 0

Thank you  Max..that was totally brilliant....

Just what I needed. So great to communicate with someone from Shopify

Noooney

Max_Sadlowski
Shopify Expert
77 1 48

@permastakemarke Great that I could help. I do not actually work for Shopify, we are an Expert agency and like to help out where we can in the forums!