How to set a minimum order for specific product variants?

GREENS
Tourist
18 0 2

Hi, 

I am trying to set up a minimum on certain variants of a product in my store. Is there a way to do that with the new Shopify 2.0 (Dawn theme)?

Replies 2 (2)

ThomasBorowski
Shopify Expert
803 71 239

Easiest way would be to use an app like https://apps.shopify.com/order-limits-minmaxify.

It could also be applied as a theme customization, but it would require rather extensive changes to the theme and handling would likely be a lot less convenient.

★ Smart Upgrades, Tips and Tutorials for Shopify themes: cartpunk.com
Did my solution work? Help other Community members easily find the correct solution and apply it to their own stores by marking it as the Accepted Solution and giving it a Thumbs Up

EFOLI-Emilia7
Shopify Partner
316 10 38

@GREENS As you want to set a minimum on certain variants of a product in your store which can’t be done directly from your theme. You need to use an app like MultiVariants - Bulk order, it has the feature you are looking for.

With this app, you can set minimum-maximum order quantity, restrict order variants, quantity bundles for any specific product with ease. You can control the restrictions for different products in your store. 

Here is the Demo product where you need to pick a minimum number of 6 cookies before going to the cart page. Also here is the Demo store with different features of bundles.

They also offer 3 days free trial. 

Minimum Quantity – MultiVariants appMinimum Quantity – MultiVariants app

Emilia7 | eFoli
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants