Integrating Shopify POS to a website created with Wix

ComicCove
1 0 0

Hi everyone,

We run a small comics and collectibles shop, and started using Shopify for our POS and are loving it.
We have a website through Wix (that we love the design of) and have put collection buy buttons on it to have customers shop online.

Now we have a few problems that I can’t seem to figure out:

1) We can’t link our shop to google or facebook marketplaces because we don’t have a shopify store.
2) We don’t have a shopify store because we don’t need one as we like our current website.
3) we don’t want to switch over because we don’t like the limited design features of the shopify website builders, and we don’t want to pay again to have someone customize it for us.
4) there is no option to put a search bar on our buy buttons so customers have to fully navigate our site to find exactly what they are looking for

The priority is obviously to get our products on google and facebook ( I don’t even see an option where to add information to the products for google)
Has anyone else encountered this problem and gotten around it?

For reference our website is comiccove.biz

Thanks!

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3976 385 798

Hi @ComicCove,

Nick here from Shopify. Really great questions and great to hear you are loving the Shopify POS! 

Let's look into your questions below. To connect to Facebook Marketplace through the Shopify POS you would need to have an online store to do this as that's where you would connect your Facebook store. With regards to search bar on the buy buttons, it might be possible but I'm not 100% sure. It would require some custom work though. Your best bet for that would be to reach out to a Shopify Expert to see if they can do this from the Experts Marketplace

I completely understand being happy with your current website and not wanting to change it. But if you do look further into it and decide to change, don't hesitate to let me know and ask any questions in a reply here! Hope this helps answer and figure this out for you. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes