New order sound notification

Mpower
2 0 4

I'm experiencing the same problem right now too.  I have an Android phone and currently don't hear the cha-ching notification sound when new orders come in.

EquineMechanic
1 0 5

The cash register sound always notified me when I had a sale, now my phone only vibrates, no sound? I have checked all the settings and don't know why? I have an android phone also. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Nadineweeks
Tourist
4 0 10

Hi, 

Since upgrading my phone I can not hear the Cha Ching noise.

I have tried to change it but its not anywhere is the settings.

Its disappointing? Any ideas how to fix it?

I am also on android it was fine with my S9 but my s20 plus is having none of it

Ammoblingqueen
Tourist
3 0 1

I don’t get any notifications either on my iPhone or iPad  all my sounds and push notifications are on as well 

Nadineweeks
Tourist
4 0 10
I had to uninstall and reinstall and it worked once and then stopped again.
They say the phone software is messing about with the app. I have a Samsung
s20 though 💁‍
ChrisJonesNFC
1 0 1

Anyone figure this out?  I just moved for an S9+ to S20 and lost my favorite sound!  Gotta get it back, now order come in with the same sound as a text.  No bueno. 

Ahmedzz
1 0 1

I have exactly the same problem. After installing the app again on my telephone (oneplus) is doesnt make the sound cha-ching anymore. 

Does anyone knows how to get this sound again?

Nadineweeks
Tourist
4 0 10
I was told to uninstall and re install.
It works the first time you get an order then just reverts back to your
phones default sound.
ButFirstFashion
1 0 13

I just upgraded to s20 ultra. Go to store/settings on your shopify app. Then choose notifications under app settings.  Click install shopify sounds. Mine took 2 seconds. Next, on that same screen, click open settings. Then click orders and then sounds. Under custom,  you'll have an option for Shopify cha-ching. 

Brenda39
1 0 1

Thank you so much!!!