Why isn't the variant dropdown working on my Shopify site?

SoVain
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi there,

I am opening my site tomorrow but have run in to problem while doing a run-through with the checkout. I have entered variants for my products but when I click on the dropdown menu nothing happens and I can't see the additional size. Everything says active under the products. I'm not sure what I am missing, it is probably something simple that I can't see. I'm not sure if this will work since my site isn't live but I will link my page below anyways:

https://sovain.ca/collections/miami-miss/products/andrea-1?variant=39444180238380

Thank you for your help,

Andrea
So Vain

Replies 3 (3)

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1695 146 302

Hi, @SoVain.

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I work here.

A very big congratulations on launching your store today! I am sure this is a very exciting time, so don't forget to stop and celebrate this huge milestone. 

Diving into your question, I wasn't able to replicate the issue you are experiencing. I can see there are two sizes to choose from, mini and regular, which are easily selected from the dropdown as such:

05-35-nlx4p-nr2s4

Perhaps you have already resolved this issue? If you are still experiencing this issue, then perhaps it's a simple local caching error. To rule this out, please try the following troubleshooting steps:

• Try clearing cache/cookies of current browser
  • Try from a different, up-to-date, browser
  • Try from a different network connection

I trust that should work, but please keep me posted. Wishing you a very smooth store opening!

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

SoVain
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello Olivia,

thank you for your follow up and congratulations on my store opening. I am still having issues with the drop-down menu. I have asked 10 different people to check. every one that has an Apple phone iPad or laptop is not able to see this option. Anyone that has an android or is on a PC is able to see the option.  

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1695 146 302

Thanks for clarifying that, @SoVain

You are correct, I was able to replicate this issue using an iPhone as you suspected. In this case, please complete the thorough troubleshooting steps listed in this tutorial on identifying issues: is it the theme or an app.

Please refer to the entire article for next steps on further support. If you still have questions, please feel free to share them with us here.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog