What's the status of order #3069 placed on 28/03/2022?

Lolita2
Visitor
1 0 0

I have place an order #3069, on 28/03/2022, and already paid by multibanco the amount of 66,90 €uros, but till now have not received the goods.

Could you tell me what's happening with my order and when I'm going to receive as I needed very much, once I already paid for them.

Awaiting for your early reply

Lolita Fernandes

Reply 1 (1)

Rick
Shopify Staff
946 88 146

Hi @Lolita2 

It sounds like you have placed an order on a store that you believe is using Shopify, and are wondering why you haven't received it yet. I appreciate the fact that it is inconvenient to wait over 3 weeks for an order to arrive.

To give you some context here - Shopify is actually the platform that many businesses use to sell their products both in-person and online. We do not manage any of the day-to-day running of the businesses, nor do we have any involvement in their order shipping & returns. That would be the sole responsibility of the business themselves.

With that said, I would like to help you out here! The best first step to take is to contact the store directly and ask for an update on the order. There can often be valid reasons for delays such as shipping issues etc. Are you able to locate a contact page on their website? Perhaps they have an email address listed, or social media links? Feel free to share the URL and I will do my best to help you find a contact method.

You could also try replying directly to the Order Confirmation email you would have received when you placed the order - that will be a direct line to the store. Let me know how this goes!

Rick | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog