Solved

No Confirmation page for $0 Recurring Application Charge

Elementace
Tourist
7 1 1

Hi Shopify Community, 

I'm currently trying to get my App through the public listing process. I have come across an issue with the confirmation of the Recurring Application Charge that is preventing my App from being approved.

My app has a billing model of Usage Charges only (so a $0 Recurring Application Charge)

Once the installing user confirms permissions for my app, I create a Recurring Application Charge with the Billing API and then redirect the user to the confirmation_url. 

The Shopify App approval team are currently seeing an issue where the confirmation Billing Modal is completely skipped once the permissions to install the app are accepted.

I expect what is happening is that the Billing Modal/confirmation of RAC charge page is being auto-confirmed because it's a $0 charge. It is then redirecting to the redirect url from the RAC creation and so the App team never see the Billing Modal.

This means that the Shopify App approval team never see the Billing Modal and hence fail the app because it's not meeting requirements. Can anyone see what I'm doing wrong? Has anyone run into this before?

Thanks in advance for your time

Accepted Solution (1)

Elementace
Tourist
7 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Closing this as I was blind and was returning the wrong thing from my endpoint.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Elementace
Tourist
7 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Closing this as I was blind and was returning the wrong thing from my endpoint.