Solved

Not receiving app/uninstalled webhooks anymore.

ClementBR
Shopify Partner
153 2 44

It appears our app is not receiving app/uninstalled webhooks anymore.

Is there a known issue at the moment?

Accepted Solution (1)
ClementBR
Shopify Partner
153 2 44

This is an accepted solution.

As far as I can tell the bug is still present? Any updates?

View solution in original post

Replies 53 (53)
Kris_Doyle
Shopify Partner
140 1 41

Hey @Ryan ,

Sorry to re-open this issue but, we've noticed recently that we're no longer receiving app/uninstalled hooks. I did read through the thread and the cert validation which I've done and everything seems OK.

Is there a known issue at the moment or can you confirm that they have been sent? I can provide dates and times if required.

App is Collection Manager and the webhook version is 2020-04.

[EDIT]
Sorry, I think I misread the Comodo specific expiry issue. I'll check that first to see if that's the issue and let you know.

Thanks very much!
Kris

Kris_Doyle
Shopify Partner
140 1 41

Hi @Ryan ,

It looks like we may be suffering from this too so we're addressing the cert issue on our side for now. We're not ready yet, but once we are, would it be possible to have the unsent webhooks, resent to us?

We can post back here once we're ready if that's OK.

Thanks very much,
Kris

Kris_Doyle
Shopify Partner
140 1 41

Hi All,

I just wanted to mention that it turns out I had exactly the same issue with the AddTrust (Sertigo) root certificate expiring which was preventing the webhooks from coming through. Since I've re-issued and re-installed my certificate, the hooks have started flowing normally again.

I've reached out to support to see if the missed hooks can possibly be re-sent so, fingers crossed. Just glad this one's solved.

Cheers,
Kris

develop1
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Still happening here, and still haven't received the app/uninstalled events.