Pulling Aggregate Net Sales by Day

ShayHayo
3 0 0

Hey,

I want to pull the Net Sales per Day, is there a way to pull it aggregated without each individual order?

Based on what I see only people suggesting 2 options:

1. Orders API - so far the only way I was able to get it via the API is to pull each individual order (from orders API) , but this way we get the total sales. I was thinking about pulling refunds separately , but I couldn't find a way to pull all refunds in a call without specify the order id

2. Using Report API (ShopifyQL) - This is create the report in the UI but we can't pull the data via API.

Am I missing something? there is no way to pull the data already aggregated? anyway to pull the refunds in one call?

Thanks

0 Likes
ShayHayo
3 0 0

following up 

0 Likes
RBetterReports
10 0 0

Hi @ShayHayo,

Rishika here from Better Reports.

I would recommend our app Better Reports for this.

We can show total net sales, total refunds and other sales metrics per day, without showing individual orders. It is also possible to generate reports to show sales metrics by week, month, quarter and year.

While we have over 60 built-in reports, it is also possible to create custom reports based on your business requirements.

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial and I'll be happy to set this up for you.

Let me know how you go, and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Disclaimer: I am part of Better Reports support team.

0 Likes