FROM CACHE - en_header

Shopify and Zalando Integration

Charsss
2 0 4

Hi,

We have recently opened a Zalando merchant account and would need to have a direct integration between our existing shopify website and the new merchant account, to integrate products, pricing and stock levels.

Can someone advise who offers this integration?

There doesn't seem to be an app on the market for this yet.

Thanks

Charlie

Replies 58 (58)
VOLS
Tourist
4 0 2

What’s the price for that ? 

Siyaswimwear
Tourist
3 0 1

Can you please reply me with your prices for the integration? 
Thank you in advance 
Best regards

ChannelEngine
Tourist
5 0 1
Hi VOLS,

I would like to give you a suitable proposal. However our features, services, and prices depend on a few factors.

Could we do a brief video call so I could show you the platform and we could discuss a few things? I can then give you an appropriate answer to your question.

This is the link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/erik-180/30min ( https://calendly.com/dexvanhofwegen/30min )

Look forward to our call, thanks!

Best regards / Cordialement / Freundliche Grüße / Migliori saluti / Met vriendelijke groet,

Erik Pannekoek
AukiaAgency
1 0 0

Please check our easy solution for Shopify Zalando Connected Retail integration. Different plans for different SKU amounts. Fast installations and support after installation.

https://www.aukia.fi/aukia-agency

Kind regards,

AukiaAgency
- Fashion Ecommerce Consulting & Integrations

jajimenezbisbe
1 0 0

Hi Lengow,

We have heard that Zalando requires a return tracking id to be sent to them but there is no place to storage that on Shopify.

How do you solve this issue? is that a stoppers for us?

Thanks

ChannelEngine
Tourist
5 0 1
Hi,

At ChannelEngine we can directly connect to your fullfilmentpartner / shipper of WMS system to catch the (return) track and trace and ad to the order. (

Could this option help you out?
HenryAuffahrt
Shopify Partner
45 2 20

We have heard that Zalando requires a return tracking id to be sent to them but there is no place to storage that on Shopify. Quote from @jajimenezbisbe

We are facing the exact same problem! Anyone knows a solution for that? Or a workaround? 

christophdr
Shopify Partner
7 0 6

We have built a shopify app for this. That holds the inventoryID in a database and provides a simple GUI to enter tracking IDs.

Best

Christoph

(christoph.drayss@gmail.com)

HenryAuffahrt
Shopify Partner
45 2 20

Hi @christophdr,

thanks for your fast reply. Any chance to share the code or make this even open-source? 🙂

I would really appreciate that!

Kind regards,

Henry

ChannelEngine
Tourist
5 0 1
Hi Henry,

Feel free to contact me. We have integrated several big brands/ wolesalers and retailers to Zalando. The key always check how they manage the requirements as Return T&T and the required Grandparend/Parent/Child structure, that arn't suported by shopify. We have created the workarounds.

Feel free plan a 15 min intro-call via this link:  Click here to schedule an e-meeting

Vestiri
Tourist
5 0 1

Добрый день. Мне нужна информация от заландо через API. У вас есть какой-нибудь опыт?

Vestiri
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi. $? 

Vestiri
Tourist
5 0 1

Добрый день. Мне нужна информация от заландо через API. У вас есть какой-нибудь опыт?

kazarinovandrej@mail.ru 

Nereid
2 0 1

Hi guys! Does it really cost 9,600 Euro?

Nereid
2 0 1

Hi! I need your help. How could I contact you?

naveedmetlo
Shopify Partner
12 0 0

You can reach me at naveed.metlo@live.com

- Regards

Naveed Metlo
Sr. Web Programmer
---------------------------------------------
Mobile : +92 333 7564114
Siyaswimwear
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Nereid, well for me it was really challenging to find the right people to do the integration. Beehexa helped me with our integration. It was not a direct integration from our existing website because I am using ZFS and that was not needed. And no it doesn't costs 9600 EU. 
They mainly did the API connection for the price and so on. You can contact them through email of maybe you can visit their website to reach out. 
email: hello@beehexa.com

Vestiri
Tourist
5 0 1

Good afternoon. Write to me at а9057340412@gmail.com . we will do it for you for $ 1100 - it will be an admin panel through which you will exchange information with zalando via API

christophdr
Shopify Partner
7 0 6

Hi Henry, happy to guide you through (just DM/mail me) but I'm afraid, docs not yet ready for open-source:

www.zerp.io

Best

Christoph