Solved

tracking_company list - Does it exist ?

RobertPhoenix
Shopify Partner
16 0 2

Looking at previous discussions it would appear that there is no list of valid tracking companies.  However the documentation indicates that there is such a list

If you are creating a fulfillment for a supported carrier, you can simply send the tracking_company, and tracking_numbers and Shopify will generate the tracking_urlfor you. If creating a fulfillment for an unsupported carrier (not in the tracking_company list) send the tracking_companytracking_numbers and tracking_urls fields.

Should I believe the documentation or should I believe previous discussions on this issue ?  ( I don't know which is most recent.  The previous questions or the documentation)

Maybe I am asking the wrong question.  Is there a list of "supported carrier"s ?

Accepted Solutions (2)

DamienPODcom
Visitor
2 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Slokie
Shopify Partner
14 2 6

for anyone still stuck... click 'show hidden fields' within the Fulfillment Object section, then click 'show tracking_company properties.'

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Ben_Miller4
Tourist
3 0 3

For anyone else who finds this.  Go to this page and scroll down slowly from the top.  You will shortly find the list.  I missed this and was also annoyed to find there is no direct link to this list.  https://shopify.dev/docs/admin-api/rest/reference/shipping-and-fulfillment/fulfillment

afterdeal-admin
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

It is not distinct list of tracking companys.

DamienPODcom
Visitor
2 1 1

Slokie
Shopify Partner
14 2 6

for anyone still stuck... click 'show hidden fields' within the Fulfillment Object section, then click 'show tracking_company properties.'

Timed_Ecom
Shopify Partner
39 1 9

These docs are getting worse. It's in the "Show 5 hidden fields" of the fulfillment resource

https://gyazo.com/7efb707f29bc4c7caf85639f6ce3f17e