Is there an easy integration for Amazon Australia with Shopify stores?

Jamie_Locke
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi All,

Any Shopify stores listed with Amazon Australia?

We've joined and found integration with Shopify diffciult. 

Are there any plans to enable the Amazon channel to Shopify stores in Australia? Currently only availble to USD. 

Currently using Codisto, nice app, but it's another overhead. 

Jamie

bada-bean.com

Replies 7 (7)

Pauly75
Visitor
1 0 0

I use Codisto too, for Australia, but I also sell in US and still use it over the shopify amazon channel. Shopify channel was a real pain, and I couldn't list in almost half the categories my products are in. If they add Australia I may try it again, but I wouldn't hold your breathe on it being any good. Third-party for me is worth the price. 

MichatBella
Visitor
1 0 0

Jamie, Am about to join Amazon but of course want a seamless transition from my Shopify?? Did you end up finding anything that you can recommend?

Thank you 

Michel 

Ankit6
Shopify Partner
36 3 1

Hi Jamie and MichatBella!

If you are looking to import/link your Amazon listings on the Shopify store, you may have a look at the Connectr App.

The Connectr app helps you to Import/link and sync products from your Amazon Seller Central account in one click. For more, click here. You can also use the Connectr app to fulfill orders on Shopify using your Amazon FBA account. The fulfilling of Shopify orders using FBA is available in the following regions only: US, Canada, Mexico, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Australia. Other regions coming soon. 

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog
Shopify Partner

KieranR
Shopify Partner
333 27 116

So there are a number of scenarios combining Amazon + Shopify. 

1. FBM (Fulfilled By Merchant) Product catalog syncd from Shopify to Amazon. Orders syncd back from Amazon to Shopify. You (the merchant) fulfills along with your normal Shopify orders as per usual. They charge you marketplace commissions.

2. FBA (Fulfilled By Amazon)  - product catalog data syncd from Shopify to Amazon. Products  shipped and stocked at Amazons warehouse. Amazon fulfills these orders directly themselves and charges you marketplace commission + fulfillment fees.

3. Do 1 & 2 but with a manually managed product catalog within Amazon.

4. Orders on Shopify fulfilled by Amazon FBA, essentially using Amazon as a 3PL. Might make sense if you are an Amazon-first brand and launching your own D2C on Shopify, or if you entered a market Amazon first and then later want to test the waters without needing a full 3PL in market. Doesn't sound like your situation.

It really depends on how complex your inventory requirements are. If you have like 100 products - pretty easy to manage everything manually and gets you a lot more familiar with Amazon imo. You're also going to need to learn and manage A+ content and likely need different image stacks to fit the Amazon platform compared to what might work on Shopify. 

You may also have external PIM that would make more sense to sync products from and over to Amazon. You may have a different warehouse/fullfillment app that you run your fulfillment through that could be able to pull down FBM orders into (keeping separate from Shopify). 

All of these options are valid. Personally these days I'd go for FBA and skip integrating with Shopify completely. Because there are algorithmic/ranking benefits to using FBA within Amazon, and there can be a lot of content differences (bullet fields, A+) that don't sync over from Shopify to Amazon anyway.

If you want to do FBM and get your orders from Amazon automatically synced into Shopify - well pick a sync app like you've done. Omnivore, Cadisto (mentioned), Trunk Inventory all seem good. But yeah you can't really get away for paying for that...

Full time Shopify SEO guy, based in NZ. Sometimes freelance outside the 9-5.

DenysYa
24 0 0

Hey Jamie, 

I recommend to try M2E Cloud solution. It seamlessly integrates Shopify with Amazon Australia and is totally free to use.

KieranR
Shopify Partner
333 27 116

@DenysYa curious about this app, by integration which events/data and in which direction/s?

Full time Shopify SEO guy, based in NZ. Sometimes freelance outside the 9-5.

Claire221
Excursionist
26 2 10

Hi Jamie,

If you're a Shopify store owner looking to list your products on Amazon Australia seamlessly, you should definitely consider the CedCommerce Amazon Channel app. Here's why it's a fantastic choice:

Effortless Integration: CedCommerce simplifies the integration process, making it easy for your Shopify store to connect with Amazon Australia. You don't need to struggle with complex setups.

Global Expansion: While the Amazon channel for Shopify may initially be available in USD, CedCommerce understands the global market. They offer Global Price Adjustments to help you convert all the prices to your choice of currency.

Streamlined Operations: Managing multichannel sales can be challenging, but CedCommerce's app streamlines the process. You can handle all your Amazon Australia listings right from your Shopify dashboard, reducing overhead and saving time.

Product Data Optimization: Listing your products on Amazon Australia is just the beginning. CedCommerce helps you optimize your product data to improve visibility and sales on the platform. It ensures that your products meet Amazon's requirements.

Support and Updates: CedCommerce provides excellent customer support and keeps the app updated to align with Amazon's ever-evolving ecosystem. You'll always have access to the latest features and assistance when needed.

Simply, if you're looking for an integrated solution that simplifies Amazon Australia listings and reduces overhead, CedCommerce's Amazon Channel app for Shopify is the way to go. It's designed to make your expansion to Amazon Australia smooth and hassle-free. Give it a try, and you'll experience the difference it can make for your business!

banned