Amazon Chsnnel "problem loading page"

gabriela2021
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello everyone

I have added the Amazon Channel to my Shopify dashboard and I have everything on my Amazon seller dashboard all set up as well. But when I click on the tab top open the Amazon Channel from my Shopify dashboard I get this error?

"There's a problem loading this page

There's a technical problem with Shopify that has prevented this page from loading. Try reloading this page or going to another page in Shopify. If that doesn't work, visit our status page for updates and try again later."

I click on "status page" and everything on there is green and good 

Im not sure what Im doing wrong? Anybody else experince this and have any input I would greatly appreciated

Reply 1 (1)

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

Hi, @gabriela2021

My name is Rae, and I work for Shopify. Thanks for letting us know about this. 

Does this error happen only when you access your Amazon channel? Or, does it also happen when you log in to Shopify, or visit any other pages in your Shopify admin?

If this is only happening when you open the Amazon channel, it's possible this could be a local error that's cached on your device, or browser. To double check this, please try out these troubleshooting steps: 

• Ensure you're using a supported browser, and then clear your browser cache 
  • Try accessing your admin from a Chrome Incognito window
  • Use another device - like a mobile device - to log in to your Shopify admin and open up the Amazon channel 
  • Reset your internet connection, or try using an entirely different connection than what you've used before 

If these steps don't resolve things, or if you're noticing this error when you log in or access other pages, please reply back to me here with a screenshot of the error you're seeing. That way, I can help look into this further, and make sure we can get this resolved. 

I hope to hear back from you about this soon! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.