An error occurred in the connect process. Please try again. -Trying to connect shopify to my ebay

Whatsin-merch
Visitor
1 0 2

I keep getting the error "An error occurred in the connect process. Please try again." when trying to connect to my ebay account.  After that i click the Complete Setup button and i get to the error page "https://s-00.storeconnect.io/ModalError".  I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting it multiple times and still the same thing.  Anyone able to help me with this?  Thank you.

Replies 5 (5)

DeadEndStreet
Pathfinder
103 0 35

Did you ever receive a response to this.

This is exactly what I am experiencing - does anyone have an answer to this?

Thanks

sweaver31
Visitor
1 0 0

No answer yet, but im still waiting. Having the same problem

lubright89
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi there I am having the same error, is there anyone that knows how to solve it that could get in touch please? thanks in advance.

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 131

Hi everyone, 

Sorry to hear you're having troubles connecting with the eBay sales channel. I'll join the thread to let you know that the eBay sales channel is a third party channel, and therefore is fully supported by eBay, and not by Shopify. The best thing you can do is reach out to eBay Support directly about this issue. The best contact methods for support with the eBay sales channel are either: 

Let me know if you have any questions, and feel free to update us on how contacting eBay Support goes. Thanks for reaching out!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Victoria_louise
Visitor
1 0 0

I have a similar note that pops up too when I'm trying to connect to TikTok, do I need to contact them directly too?