Is the inability to load the app store on Shopify a common issue?

Spicyladygrey
Visitor
1 0 0

Help. 

I just started today. Im trying to connect to gooten to move product in, and the app store will not load. Can anyone tell me if this is a shopify issue,  or if it's on my end, or if I have done something wrong or missed a step?

Replies 2 (2)

ReturnPrime
Shopify Partner
438 63 102

Hello There,

Welcome to Shopify and I hope you have an amazing experience.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues accessing the Shopify App Store. 

Could you please try the following steps and then try accessing the App Store again? Here are the steps: 

• Check your browser for any available updates and complete them if any.
  • Clear your browsers cache and cookies
  • Access your shop in a private / incognito browsing session and try again
  • Try in an alternate browser and complete the above steps again
  • Try on an alternate device and complete the above steps again

Once you've completed the above steps and tried again to access the App Store, please reply back here and let me know the results! If you continue to experience any issues, please take a screenshot of the error and send as a reply on this post.

Marie-Claire

Return Prime.

Daniel
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1122 78 171

Hi there, @Spicyladygrey

Welcome to the Community! Definitely a great place to gather some input regarding anything about the platform! We have a great group of contributors who are always willing to provide their own expertise and experience with regards to Shopify! 

As you can already see, one of our top contributors, @ReturnPrime, has already provided a great troubleshoot regarding this matter. Defintiely give those steps a try as I currently do not see any errors/outages on our end regarding the Shopify App Store. 

I have also included some links to help you out as well: 

• Gooten: Print On Demand : here's a direct link of the app you have mentioned directly from the Shopify App Store.
  • Shopify Status Page: here's a great resource for you to always be in the know if there are current issues across the platform.
  • Print On Demand 101 : since we are talking about a print on demand app, I also found this great blog post from us regarding everything there is to know about this business model on the platform. Definitely worth the look as it goes over some pretty good information with tips on getting started.

Definitely let us know how these sources work out for you. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.