App to apply discounts on keywords

SBK
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi There

Have just set up a book store on Shopify , with approx 40,000 titles. 

All of these books have publishers which I want to apply discounts to - and to show the original price with the discount price beside it. 
Is there an app where I can apply logic like All books with the publisher Collins equals 10% off.

And the app will search the database and apply the 10% off to all books with the publisher Collins. And will show the original price and the discounted price.

The discount price is available to all customers.

thanks andrew

Replies 2 (2)

iCart_App
Shopify Partner
479 57 103

Hello @SBK Andrew!

Hope you are doing well.

You should give try to iCart app as this app have similar functionality as you required. In this app, you need to assign tags to the product on which you don't want to apply the discount and then you need to add the tags in the setting of the app.

Hope this will work for you.

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell App

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more visit www.identixweb.com

matbaker
Explorer
42 7 13

Hi Andrew,

if the discounted price is available to everyone - the best would be to set price and compare at price fields for those products. This would be natively supported by any theme and would appear as discounted price at the checkout. 

I understand that changing this field for 40k products is not an option - this is why you would need a tool that would bulk update pricing based on specified conditions. This app could do that but would require a custom task to be created (app support would do that for free if you email them your requirements). 

Need Shopify help? Send me an email matbaker66@gmail.com 🙂