FROM CACHE - en_header

App to Customize product

Solved
Alexjo
1 0 0

Hello Team,

We are about to launch a new riding Jacket. We would like to offer customer the ability to customize various panels of the jacket to truly make their own. Our website is currently on wordpress and we have a woocommerce plugin which is capable of doing that.

We wanted to shift to Shopify but before we make that decision I want to understand it this custom option is possible in Shopify. If you could help me with this it will help me make a decision to switch.

Here is the link to the product I'm referring to https://viaterragear.com/shop/apparel/jackets/munro-street-mesh-jacket/

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Jahangir
Shopify Partner
96 2 15

This is an accepted solution.

@Alexjo

Configurable 3meal bag

Jahangir | EFOLI
- Was my reply helpful? Please Like and Accept Solution!
- Selling Personalized Products? Try Inkybay | For bulk variant order, check MultiVariants

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Jahangir
Shopify Partner
96 2 15

This is an accepted solution.

@Alexjo

Configurable 3meal bag

Jahangir | EFOLI
- Was my reply helpful? Please Like and Accept Solution!
- Selling Personalized Products? Try Inkybay | For bulk variant order, check MultiVariants
renteas
Shopify Partner
28 0 6

Hey @Alexjo

It looks like you are still on Wordpress. You might want to checkout MyCustomizer. From what I can see all the customizations options you are offering on your jacket would be very doable with our software.

You can set up your customizer all by yourself -- no coding skills required. Since all of your graphic assets are ready, I am guessing it would be a very quick setup.

Feel free to schedule a quick call with someone from my team if you would like to discuss further about your project!

Best, 

Renaud 

Cora007
Tourist
17 0 0

Indeed , To create customizable Shopify products, go to Online Store. Click on your theme and click Actions. From the dropdown menu, click Duplicate. Now that you have a duplicate, go to Code Editor.

One of the major benefits of product customization is that it develops customer loyalty. And there is no better way to gain customer loyalty than offering them full access to design the product as per their taste. The primary reason for earning that loyalty is customer satisfaction.

Product customization involves offering goods that have had their colors, elements, and features altered according to customer preferences. In customization, the brand provides a selection of options for the customer to choose from.

The Shopify customizer apps allow merchants to sell customizable products in their e-commerce store

Find out the best Shopify product customizer apps for your e-commerce store.

Smart Product Options:

Smart Product Options is a fantastic tool that allows your customers to creatively design the products they are going to purchase. Unlimited Product Options and Creates an unlimited custom product fields including text, numbers, swatches, checkboxes, dropdown menus, file uploads and more.

Easy to set up, Flexible Conditional Logic, Add-On Pricing, Group Fields into Option Groups and reuse them, Price Add-On's, Field Types and Support Team

Custom Product Builder:

Custom Product Builder app is super easy to set up and is applicable to any product type. You can enable personalization and customization for furniture, accessories, gifts & promotional products, pet toys, bags, clothes, sports accessories & trophies, wheeled devices, accessories for mobile devices, print-on-demand products, neon signs, dimensions based & weight priced products.