App to match products to customer - www.Kaldi-coffee.co.uk

KaldiCoffeeUK
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi all, hoping someone can help me.

Our store is a coffee and brewing e-commerce store with a wide variety of flavoured coffee(each one has 3 top flavours and a specific roast level)

What I’d like is an app ask a couple of questions (suppose this would use filters & tags?!) I.e

1. What’s tour favourite coffee flavour?

2. What other flavours do you like?

3. Do you like dark, medium or light roast?

The idea being to match our customers to a ‘top match’ then highlight then next best matches based on their responses?

Please help!

Cheers 

Replies 4 (4)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2217 247 506

Hey, @KaldiCoffeeUK 

Thanks for reaching out. What you are looking for is known as a product recommender quiz. These apps allow you to create a questionnaire on your store that will recommend specific product(s) based on their answers. It's a really powerful way to get ideal products to your customers in a quick manner. Below I have compiled a couple of popular options:

I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

3Revolutions
Shopify Partner
15 1 10

Hi @KaldiCoffeeUK ,

Our app,  Guidelines Product Finder, does exactly what you describe and may be a great fit. 

With Guidelines you are able to create a series of questions and then associate tags with each answer. As a shopper goes through your product finder answering questions, we build a dynamic search query based on the selected answers/tags. i.e... Show all products that have tags "sweet" (From Q1)  and "fruity" (From Q2) etc... The app is pretty flexible and can be customized to fit your needs. We also released a new feature that tracks sales directly attributed to someone going through your product finder/quiz. This way, you can clearly justify if our app is providing real tangible value to your bottom line. 

As many do, we offer a 14 day free trial. Check us out and if you need more time with the trial or any help, please let me know. 

Best of luck,

Mariano

Mariano Ferrario | Founder
3 Revolutions | Guidelines Product Finder App

RobertBotto
Shopify Partner
47 1 5

Hello!

Looks like @Dirk already replied with Jebbit!

I work at Jebbit and am happy to ensure you see success with the product.

Please let us know in the product if you need any support or help when building your experience, we are happy to help!

CMO @ Neat A/B Testing - Price Testing, URL Split Testing, Theme Testing, and More
Founder of Shopify App Active Cart
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

JamesYapriadi
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi mate, 

Take a look at these stores and you'll be able to find their wine selector.
https://www.nicks.com.au/red-wines

They both use a guided conversion software from preezie which I happen to work at 🙂

I believe we can make a coffee selector for your store and easily improve conversions while making product navigation easier...

Take a look at our website:
Preezie.com

And their case study

https://www.preezie.com/nicks-wine-case-study