App with specific booking requirements

IRF2020
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello Shopify Community,

I have a very specific set of three things I need from a booking app. I have not had luck in finding one yet with these abilities - if anyone can steer me in the right direction that would be awesome!

I offer tours of my farm and I need the following when someone books a tour:

-Each slot can have up to 15 people sign up, but once someone signs up - it needs to make the rest of the tickets unavailable (these are private tours, so if group A signs up for 5 slots, I can't have group B signing up for the other 10 slots)

-Each time slot should have three ticket options with different prices (infant, child, adult)

-Because there are different ticket options, they need to be able to sign up for multiple options (ie 2 infants, 3 children, and 4 adults for example)

Is this possible?? Thanks!!

Replies 2 (2)

FreshRandy
Tourist
6 0 1

*disclaimer - Shopify app partner reply*

Hey there,

The short answer to your question is that most booking apps should be able to achieve what you are trying to do either in conjunction with a Shopify additional-variant/options app, or a few minor theme modifications. Your requirements are essentially:

1. have your customers fill out a 'form' to determine the total price of that booking (ie. 2xticket A, 3xticket b, etc)
2. limit of maximum of 15 tickets per order
3. limit of 1 order per timeslot on the booking app

This is very possible and is actually a quite common workflow nowadays, especially right now with reduced admissions due to covid.

If you are interested, I am able to do exactly these custom setups on our app Sesami (paid plans, https://apps.shopify.com/sesami) if we have a clearer specs requirement from you. You can request it via email help@sesami.co or by phone 1-844-970-3002 .

Hope this helps,

Randy, Head of CS @ Sesami

IRF2020
Visitor
3 0 0

Thanks for the info! I had tried Sesami before and it didn't seem like it could do what I needed - I also was trying to stick with a free plan at the time. Which plan would I need in order to do what I've requested? At the moment, I have only one service (although in the future I would like to add more).