Are there any translation apps which can help translating my landing page into many languages?

jessienotcheesy
Tourist
6 0 3

My store recently has a lot of visitors from Latin countries, and I wonder if there are any apps which can translate my landing page clearly and reliably to support my international customers?

midpush
Tourist
11 0 2

I' d like to recommend Etranslate app, it is more easy and user friendly. The main feature contains manual and auto-translate which can translate all content of your store. Clean interface and the useful rich text editor are good. Even more, you can get great help from the support team.

So I want to recommend it to you.

It really works well. You can also have a try. 

Hi @jessienotcheesy 

This is PageFly. I would love to discuss with you here to provide and find out the best solution for your issue. 

There are a lot of translation apps, for example, Langify, Translate your shop - GTranslate, Panda Language Translate, etc. Each of them has its pros and cons, I have a file to compile these apps here so you can consult. 

PageFly helps you to build a store with available templates, diverse elements, animation with less code, and especially, Langify is compatible with PageFly so you can consider using this app.

Hope my answer can help you, if you find it helpful, you can give it a thumb up. 

Let me know if you need help,

PageFly. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Hi @jessienotcheesy! You may have come across Translate & Currency LangShop: your store can be translated automatically with the possibility of manual editing, and it is also possible to choose which translation engine your store will be translated with. The language and currency auto-detection option will make your store as convenient as possible for your visitors, even from Latin America. If you have any questions, let me know.