Best way to perform a/b split tests in Shopify

CSUP
Tourist
11 0 1

Dear Shopify'ers,

In the search for a higher conversion I often wonder which mockups would score best: a sec basic model, a native model where the clothes are worn by means of a stock photo, customers who wear the clothes...

This can vary from webshop to webshop. In order to get a good view on this, it is best to test this by means of a/ b split tests.

But how to do that in Shopify? I already read technical tutorials using Google Optimize, but I have little knowledge about that. Is the Shopify app "Neat A/B Testing" recommended?

Thanks in advance for the insights!

Replies 2 (2)
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1669 143 428

My team and I built an A/B testing app for Shopify called Theme Scientist: https://apps.shopify.com/theme-scientist.

We designed it to be easy to use, track key stats, and you can test products or theme versions.

I have some test examples I've been collecting as well... if you want some ideas give me a shout.

We're also doing free theme edits right now for your first test if you need help setting up, just contact speedboostr.com/contact and ask for Joe (that's me :D)... I'll get you dialed in.

• Creator of Order Automator (automation app to save you and your team time on admin tasks)
• Shopify developer for +10 years
• Contributor on the Speed Boostr blog
• Guy who likes to help people
RobertBotto
Shopify Partner
47 1 4

Little late here, but, Neat A/B Testing has the most robust features for you to test almost any aspect of your store. 

If you install the application our team is happy to jump on a call to show you around the app, and, even work with you to get the first test up and running!

Any questions please don't hesitate to reach out

CMO @ Neat A/B Testing - Price Testing, URL Split Testing, Theme Testing, and More
Founder of Shopify App Active Cart
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution