What's the best 30-day event booking app for Shopify?

BrookeMac
Excursionist
24 0 9

Hi

I'm looking for a Shopify App to assist with our bookings. Bookings are for a time period of approximately 30 days, but the customer can choose their own timeframes. 

Features we need are

- bookings are all sent to a central calendar on a start date and an end date

- ability to email reminders to the customer x days before an end date, and x days after start date

- no payment required for booking, so I don't want customers to need to checkout when booking

- custom fields to be available at the time of booking

- not attributed to a staff member or time, date only

- Klaviyo integration would be good

- bookings also sent to a table listing all booking data

BONUS

if at the time of booking, something can trigger a task in Mechanic to create a tag in Shopify with the name of the booking organisation. I can't quite think how this would work but hopefully someone has a solution.

I appreciate any assistance as I have tried many apps, the main issue being they are attached to a person, time or single date.

Thank you

Brooke

Replies 8 (8)

CST
Shopify Partner
53 2 15

Hi @BrookeMac 

Thanks for posting!  Chris here from BookThatApp.

I'm not sure if you've looked at BookThatApp already, but the app supports taking bookings for either a fixed period such as 30 days or allowing a customer to choose their own custom date range.  The app also supports sending out automated reminders either before or after the booking date, adding custom fields and automatically adding a tag to the booking.   

Bookings by default are associated with the product or service that is being booked, although there is an option to assign a staff member, location or equipment to the booking if needed.  BookThatApp also has a comprehensive booking portal where you can easily view your bookings at a glance, or run reports with specific filters to view your bookings or export the data as required. 

Feel free to reach out directly to us at support@zetya.com if you have further questions or need some additional clarification on the capabilities of the app.

Cheers,

Chris

https://www.bookthatapp.com
BrookeMac
Excursionist
24 0 9
Thanks Chris.

Does BookThatApp integrate with Klaviyo? I couldn't see it on the integration list.

Thanks

Brooke.
CST
Shopify Partner
53 2 15

Hi @BrookeMac 

Thanks for the follow up!

We don't offer a Klaviyo integration at the moment,  We do have it on our backlog, so if we get sufficient demand for this integration, we'll add support for it in the future.    

In the interim, you can use the built in automation within the app to manage scheduled notifications at a store or a product/service level.  There is also an API available if you wanted to build your own custom integration to a third party app.

Feel free to reach out to us at support@zetya.com if we can answer anything further!  

Cheers,

Chris

BrookeMac
Excursionist
24 0 9

Hey Chris. 

I gave the app a try - unfortunately there is no Company Name field in the customer profile, which is the main way we identify our fundraisers. We need to be able to search that field.

Thanks

Brooke

CST
Shopify Partner
53 2 15

Hi @BrookeMac 

Great, glad to hear you are trialing the app.

Capturing a company name with the booking is supported.  Please reach out to us at support@zetya.com or via the chat icon from the app admin so we can fully understand the specific use case for this field and recommend a solution.   

Cheers,

Chris

BrookeMac
Excursionist
24 0 9

Hi Chris.

I've tried to work with this app again, and Customer Support says that you don't exist, besides me sending a screenshot of your reply.

I can't get the date based booking to work without the customer completing checkout, according to support this is not possible. Do you offer paid customisations? Your app is so close to what we need, and I'd love to work with an Australian company.

If you can let me know it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Brooke

CST
Shopify Partner
53 2 15

Hi Brooke

Thanks for getting back to us.  I am the co-owner of the company so I can assure you I do exist 🙂

I'll send you a direct message that you can reply to.

Cheers,

Chris

BrookeMac
Excursionist
24 0 9

Thank you, much appreciated.