Can any app help create a custom gift box with selected products?

raghavjhawar
Tourist
36 0 2

We have 500 products on our website.

For festive season, we want to offer a choice of "build your own box" from 40 selected products to our customers.  They can choose upto 6 products from them and a gift wrapping option will be given to them on the same page.

Are there any apps that can do this?

Replies 5 (5)

flo_
Excursionist
21 2 5

Hello,

I am making a website for a client and have the exact same needs. You should try Box Builder by BoxUp and see if it works for you. Some things didn't work for me so I'm actually writing my own box app ight now. Anyway I hope it helps.

Cindy_Kickflip
Shopify Partner
26 0 1

Hi @raghavjhawar,

Cindy here from MyCustomizer! 

Our app allows you to offer personalizable products and baskets. All you need are transparent .png images of your products. You can also add as many questions as you wish with or without image change, add personalized text and logos, too. 

If this is something you would be interested in exploring, I invite you to start your 14-day free trial.

Feel free to write to us @ help@mycustomizer.com or visit our website to learn more about what we can do to help you grow your business.

Best regards,

Cindy

Cindy_Kickflip

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2217 247 506

Hey, @raghavjhawar 

A bundle-building app will allow you to accomplish this. You can use them to have your customers select from a list of products of your choice to create their own bundle sets. Below are some great app options I recommend checking out:

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

PauloM
Shopify Partner
47 1 3

Hi @raghavjhawar 

I recommend checking PickyStory's bundle builder. 

Bundle Builders let customers create their own custom bundle. They give your customers the option of choosing from a selection of products (curated by you) to create their desired bundle.

You can check out our live example here: https://try.pickystory.com/pages/bundle-builder

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Paulo M. | PickyStory

E-commerce expert? Join our partner program!

jam_chan
Shopify Partner
894 23 173

Yes, my bundle app, BYOB, can help you. It supports paying any x products in a collection, pay for a discounted price

BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles, SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview