Bulk create Bold Product Option sets

Wynston
5 0 0

Hello,

Is there a faster way to create product option sets in Bold Product Options? Maybe from a CSV? I have 500 products that have different product option sets and going into the app and creating them one by one is not an option. Please let me know.

Regards,

Wynston

Reply 1 (1)

EasifyApps-Zoe
Shopify Partner
582 14 40

Hi @Wynston,

If you require the option set import feature to create your option sets in bulk, I understand the inconvenience of creating them one by one.

If Bold Product Options falls short of meeting your needs, I recommend considering a switch to the Easify Product Options app.

EasifyAppsZoe_0-1691134830871.png

This is a new-generation product options app that not only offers option import/export functionality but also provides 25 different option input types, Live preview when creating the option set, and various other advanced features, all at a more affordable price compared to your existing app.

EasifyAppsZoe_1-1691134895397.png

I highly encourage you to give it a try and experience the benefits it brings to your store 🤗.

EASIFY - MAKING SHOPIFY SIMPLE & SWEET!
Easify Product Options: Create custom product options 10X faster & easier!
Easify Product Attachments: Effortlessly add downloadable PDF files (or any other format) to Shopify pages!
Try for Free | 24/7 Live Chat Support