Bundle Apps for bundle products with a separate product page

Gunay_Zort
Excursionist
35 0 9

Hi everyone,

We decided to provide bundled products in our store. However, we do not want to show bundles as offers on an available product. We want to create bundle with its own product page. I have found some apps on the app store but I was confused. Are you able to suggest some apps which is providing this option and it works without any problem? Also, if the app supports bold subscriptions it would be a bonus for us. I checked the bold bundles but I saw some negative reviews which caused me to be cautious with it.

Regards,

Gounay

Replies 8 (8)

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hi Gounay

You are welcome to test out our bundling solution and let me know if you need assistance. Bundleup app let's you build virtual products and you can create descriptions etc as any normal product and once purchased we split the order if you need to the individual components.

In terms of subscriptions currently Shopify doesn't let you edit an order created by API so for example our app cannot process bold subscription orders. 

Regards

Tom

jpbecotte
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello @Gunay_Zort,

Can you tell us what apps you saw that may solve your problem? 

Regards,

Jean-Pierre

Gunay_Zort
Excursionist
35 0 9

Hi @jpbecotte,

The apps I found were 

1. bundles app-pickystory
  2. MBC Bundles-makebecoll
  3. bundle builder-eight
  4. bold bundles-boldcommerce

However, they all seemed to be nice and I was not sure which one to proceed with. I also need subscriptions to work with them. I guess bold bundles would work with our bold subscriptions app, however bold bundles had some bad reviews regarding bundle discounts and discount codes.

Regards,

Gounay

alexgreen
Shopify Partner
75 1 9

Hey @Gunay_Zort ,

PickyStory's Combo Products were designed exactly for your use case.

Combo Products enable you to bundle products as a single product on its own page, add to collections and advertise across your marketing channels. It also supports dynamic pricing if your product variants have different prices. Inventory is synced automatically based on a product/variant basis.

Here are some examples:

Sell multiple product variants at onceSell multiple product variants at onceCreate and sell packsCreate and sell packsAggregate products as one productAggregate products as one product

Here's a live example - https://try.pickystory.com/products/fashion

Here's a step-by-step guide on how to create Combo Products 

You can add PickyStory here

Feel free to reach out to us and we would be happy to set it up together with you 🙂

Alex

Alex Green | PickyStory
Make irresistible offers with PickyStory.
Gunay_Zort
Excursionist
35 0 9

Hi @alexgreen ,

Thanks for your response. Can you please inform me if this app supports custom product templates as well? Also, is it possible for this product to work with bold subscriptions?

Regards,

Gounay

alexgreen
Shopify Partner
75 1 9

Hey @Gunay_Zort,

Sure, combo products work with any product template in your store. Regrading Bold Subscription, we are currently not integrated with their app.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Alex

Alex Green | PickyStory
Make irresistible offers with PickyStory.

jam_chan
Shopify Partner
892 23 171

Hi @Gunay_Zort

You can try my bundle app, BYOB. Our bundles are created as standalone products with a custom product template. We do not offer subscriptions and integrate with Bold subscriptions at this moment. But it's quite effective to generate bundle orders. Right now, there are more than 1,000 orders generated by our merchants. 

We do offer a free plan. Feel free to give it a shot and let me know your thoughts.

BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles, SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview

Lichen_z
Shopify Partner
59 0 10

Hi @Gunay_Zort, if you are still looking for a bundling app that allows you to display the bundle on its own product page, you can use our app Simple Bundles. We also support subscription apps. 

You'd just have to create a bundle product on your Shopify admin and add individual SKUs to it on Simple Bundles. Here's a quick video on how this works: https://youtu.be/Gw5Nes7TQis

Co-founder at Freshly Commerce ️ | Building Simple Bundles, Simple Discounts, and Freshly Inventory