Solved

What is the best app for creating custom product bundles on Shopify?

FoodVacBags
Visitor
2 0 0

I'm looking for an app that will allow for a customer to make their own unique bundle. There would be 12 products to choose from. The app would allow the customer to choose a total of six in any combination to make a bundle (or group) for a single price. Do you know of an app that allows this kind of customization and pricing? Thanks!

Accepted Solution (1)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @FoodVacBags

There are a few great bundle building apps that offer terrific user experiences for your customers. They should also provide solutions to your needs in regards to how you're hoping to set things up. Here are some recommendations below:

1. Bundable - App Demo 
  2. Bundle Builder - App Demo 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 13 (13)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @FoodVacBags

There are a few great bundle building apps that offer terrific user experiences for your customers. They should also provide solutions to your needs in regards to how you're hoping to set things up. Here are some recommendations below:

1. Bundable - App Demo 
  2. Bundle Builder - App Demo 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

FoodVacBags
Visitor
2 0 0

@Dirk Thank you!

George_Brown19
Shopify Partner
47 0 7

Hi @FoodVacBags

I see you have the problem solved. However, I still wish to join the discussion. In my opinion, items that usually come together, or come with pairs should be in a bundle. Customers would have a higher chance to purchase them. For example, cupcake paper and its decoration candy. In terms of choosing the right create bundles app. I'd recommend Upsell Cross-sell Smart Tool by Autoketing. Simple setting yet effective. Hope you will find the perfect solution for your Shopify store. Cheers!

paodlf
Tourist
8 0 4

Tried both of these but didn't find what I was looking for. Maybe someone can help?

I'm trying to give customers the option of creating their bundle from set groups. Example:

Group 1:

- Product A

- Product B

- Product C

Group 2:

- Product D

- Product E

- Product F

Group 3:

- Product G

- Product H

- Product I

Conditions of the bundle are that they must include any 2 (can be 2 of the same product) from EACH group.

So the customer can do:

From group 1: Product A x 2

From group 2: Product D + Product E

From group 3: Product I x 2

Anything out there that can do this?

Modub
Visitor
1 0 0

I have the same question! One of my clients wants a mixed bundle, with a maximum per category. I've found an example of a shopify store that has this feature, however, I cannot find the app that creates this visual bundle: https://www.primalkitchen.com/pages/build-your-own-meal-prep-kit.

I looked at the source code, but all apps I tried for bundles, looked different.

jayceeuk
Visitor
1 0 0

Also looking for the same functionality 

pkeugene
Shopify Partner
35 1 3

You can get the basic functionality of shoppers choosing specific items to include in a product bundle or kit using PickyStory.

With kits, shoppers get to configure the desired quantity:

pkeugene_0-1615562023168.png

With bundles, they simply check the items to be included:

pkeugene_1-1615562028878.png

This is not the same as full customization by the shopper, but sometimes simpler is better.

FastBundleApp
Excursionist
45 1 4

Hello. Fortunately, the problem seems to be solved but I'd like to add useful information to it.

A great feature relevant to product bundling is the "Bundles' Page" where a customer can see all created bundles in the store.

This feature helps a customer to (1) see all offers and don't miss any of them and (2) compare them with each other.

We've provided this feature in our free plan. So feel free to check it and let our technical support team know if there's any problem. 

Bundles page.png

AppJetty
Excursionist
74 1 3

@FoodVacBags,

Upselling has always been a good way to boost sales instantly. You can bundle your similar products and sell them at a discounted price. Customers not only like product bundles but also find them affordable. For instance, you can club a mobile with a cover and sell the bundle at a discounted price. This is possible through our product bundles.

You can configure different product bundles based on similarities in prices or features. You can also customize the label, button, and the number of products in the bundle as per requirements. By showing individual prices and the overall pricing of the bundle, you can gain customers’ attention and drive sales.

Improve your sales with AJ Delivery Date & Shipping

EFOLI-Emilia7
Shopify Partner
289 9 37

@FoodVacBags  you may have already found a solution by now, I do have another option for you to consider, it may also help you out. As you want your customer to choose a combination of 6 from 12 products then the MultiVariants - Bulk order app can be a solution.

You need to create the products as variants in Shopify under the main product. So, all the 12 products will display under the main product as variants and your customer can choose their own bundle with a combination of 6 products. With this app, you need to set the min and max quantity as 6, so your customer must choose 6 products as a bundle before going to the cart page.

Additionally, through this app, you can apply restrictions for minimum-maximum quantities, predefined bundle, interval quantities, limits on variants and orders can be achieved. Also, you can set restrictions on any specific product or group of products in your store. You’ll get 3 days of trial for going through all the available features.

Here is the Demo product where customers must choose a bundle of 5 combinations.

Tang flavor Drink (Select any 5) – MultiVariants appTang flavor Drink (Select any 5) – MultiVariants app

Emilia7 | eFoli
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants

thimatic
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

Hey Guys,

Try our app Bundle Product and Upsell using our app you can create Build a Box functionality in which merchant can set multiple steps to choose product in each steps based on the conditions. See this demo you will get the idea : https://thimatic-bundle-products.myshopify.com/apps/thpb-build-box/VVBXSmlYdExtVE9HSWJ6dVNSank3dz09

CherryM
Shopify Partner
32 0 10

Hi @FoodVacBags 

Your bundle requirements appear to align well with our Infinite Options bundle in Simple Bundles.

You might consider exploring our Infinite Options bundle type, which enables customers to select distinct bundle options through line item properties, bypassing the need for variants in the bundle and avoiding potential limitations imposed by Shopify's 100-variant limit.

I've attached a screen recording here to demonstrate what it would look like on the storefront, and when adding items to your cart using our Infinite Options bundle. https://share.getcloudapp.com/RBuJ64XE

Here's an included tutorial video that can help you get started with your Infinite Options bundle with us. There are a few helpful documents linked that provide further details about setting up the bundle.

https://help.simplebundles.io/article/182-example-creating-an-infinite-options-bundle

https://help.simplebundles.io/article/200-set-up-infinite-options-manually-on-online-store-1-0

https://help.simplebundles.io/article/201-set-up-infinite-options-on-online-store-2-0

If that should work for you, feel free to reach out if you need help further. Thanks!

Merchant Support Advisor at Simple Bundles & Freshly Inventory I Freshly Commerce

ecomaze_GmbH
Shopify Partner
12 0 0

If you have problems importing bundle items sold on Amazon into your Shopify so that the inventory is processed correctly, then we have the solution to your problem!