Can anyone recommend a free events calendar app for listing?

BeesBoards
Excursionist
21 3 6

I'm looking for an app that will let me list our upcoming event schedule on a page. 

I don't need to take bookings. The events aren't mine, so I'm not selling tickets. No one needs to send me money or do anything - I just need to list the 6 or 10 events in a year that we vend at so people know where to find us.

Can anyone recommend a free app that can handle this? Seems to be a tall ask - they all want a monthly fee for features I won't be using.

Reply 1 (1)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2805 274 490

Hey, @BeesBoards.

Thanks for reaching out and posting this question!

Since you don't need to take bookings and the events aren't products, then you can consider simply using a page or a blog to display the events and add them to the navigation menus. If you prefer using an app, then you can try using a free app called Event Management by MyAppGurus. Should you need to get help with a third-party app, the app developer is always available to assist you. Simply reach out to the developer using the contact information found at the bottom of their app's page. 

That being said, I'd love to hear more about your business and share some resources! What types of products are you selling? Do you have a marketing plan prepared for your store?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog