Solved

Can anyone recommend a mix-and-match product app for different quantities?

isabelsplace
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello!

I'm just wondering if anyone has recommendations for an app to have two variants with separate quantities for.

I have a lamp where customers can mix and match the lamp + the base, but I have different quantities of each, and can't seem to find anything.

Thanks!

Accepted Solution (1)

EasifyApps-Zoe
Shopify Partner
582 14 42

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @isabelsplace,

I have a straightforward solution for your concern, and it involves utilizing the Easify Product Options app. With this app, you can establish Base as a custom option for your Lamp product, without integrating it as Shopify variants. This approach allows you to keep Lamp and Base quantities separate and well-organized.

Here's a step-by-step guide on how to implement this 🤗:

• Create your Lamp product and specify its quantity. Do not create Base as an option within this product.

• Create a separate product specifically for Base with its option and quantity.

• Install the app and create an option set:

EasifyAppsZoe_0-1695272247711.png

• Add an option for selecting the Base, using an appropriate option type like Dropdown, Image Swatches, etc. Then, link this option to the existing Base product, including its variants, as option values.

basee.png

EasifyAppsZoe_2-1695272408552.png

lamp.png

• Finally, select the Lamp product(s) to which you want to add the Base options, and you're all set.

EasifyAppsZoe_3-1695272545040.png

This approach ensures that you can easily manage the quantities of Lamp and Base without any confusion 😊.

EASIFY - MAKING SHOPIFY SIMPLE & SWEET!
Easify Product Options: Create custom product options 10X faster & easier!
Easify Product Attachments: Effortlessly add downloadable PDF files (or any other format) to Shopify pages!
Try for Free | 24/7 Live Chat Support

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

EasifyApps-Zoe
Shopify Partner
582 14 42

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @isabelsplace,

I have a straightforward solution for your concern, and it involves utilizing the Easify Product Options app. With this app, you can establish Base as a custom option for your Lamp product, without integrating it as Shopify variants. This approach allows you to keep Lamp and Base quantities separate and well-organized.

Here's a step-by-step guide on how to implement this 🤗:

• Create your Lamp product and specify its quantity. Do not create Base as an option within this product.

• Create a separate product specifically for Base with its option and quantity.

• Install the app and create an option set:

EasifyAppsZoe_0-1695272247711.png

• Add an option for selecting the Base, using an appropriate option type like Dropdown, Image Swatches, etc. Then, link this option to the existing Base product, including its variants, as option values.

basee.png

EasifyAppsZoe_2-1695272408552.png

lamp.png

• Finally, select the Lamp product(s) to which you want to add the Base options, and you're all set.

EasifyAppsZoe_3-1695272545040.png

This approach ensures that you can easily manage the quantities of Lamp and Base without any confusion 😊.

EASIFY - MAKING SHOPIFY SIMPLE & SWEET!
Easify Product Options: Create custom product options 10X faster & easier!
Easify Product Attachments: Effortlessly add downloadable PDF files (or any other format) to Shopify pages!
Try for Free | 24/7 Live Chat Support

EFOLI-Syn
Shopify Partner
22 1 0

Hello @isabelsplace,

You can check MultiVariants-Bulk Order app. It has the mix and match feature, where you can have  two variants with separate quantities. In your case, you can have two variants: The lamp and the Base. There will be two quantity fields for the variants and customers can select the separate quantities for each variants. If you want to check the demo product then you can knock me. I hope this helps. 

Thank you. 

Table lamp.png

Syn | eFoli
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants