Can I add custom message options for customers in my online store?

cassen45
Visitor
2 0 1

I would like to add an option for custom messages for my customers to receive with their product. Trying to use this as an upsell option. Are there any apps that implement this?  

Replies 3 (3)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1567

@cassen45 
Contact the App Support team, Might they will help you,
And by the custom code, you can add this functionality into your Store,
For that, you have the prior knowledge of liquid, js, css atleast.
or you can hire the Developer to implement this into your Store.

AvisPlus
Shopify Partner
41 3 9

Hi there!
Our FREE app can show a textbox on the product page of your product. It is specifically for each product also. Feel free to let me know if you need further help: https://apps.shopify.com/avisplus-product-options 

AvisPlus Product Options - FREE APP to Increase conversion rate - Quick and easy custom product options - Swatches, radiobuttons, input fields and many more!

Say hi to us at: help@avisplus.io
If you find our replies helpful, click LIKE to let us know!

EasifyApps-Zoe
Shopify Partner
582 14 42

Hi @cassen45,

I'd like to suggest a straightforward solution for you without any coding required. Consider using the Easify Product Options app to create a custom text field on your product page, where customers can enter specific information, and you can even add an extra charge for this option. Here's a quick demonstration on how to set it up:

• Create a new option set:

EasifyAppsZoe_0-1690192748554.png

• Add the Text Area option type and customize its details, such as option label, price, placeholder, help text, info, text length, etc.

EasifyAppsZoe_1-1690192826461.png

• Finally, select the relevant product(s) where you want to add this custom option on their product page.

EasifyAppsZoe_2-1690192840118.png

As you can see, it's a simple and efficient way to set up custom options for your products. Apart from the Text Area option, the Easify Product Options app offers 25 different option input types for you to choose from 🤗.

EASIFY - MAKING SHOPIFY SIMPLE & SWEET!
Easify Product Options: Create custom product options 10X faster & easier!
Easify Product Attachments: Effortlessly add downloadable PDF files (or any other format) to Shopify pages!
Try for Free | 24/7 Live Chat Support