Can I get a daily sales report by tax rate on Shopify?

thom2378
Visitor
2 0 0

I would like a daily breakdown of my Shopify sales by tax rate: one for 20%, one for 0% and one for 5%, is there a third-party app which allows me to achieve this?

Replies 3 (3)

mipler
Shopify Partner
29 2 9

Yes, there are a few apps that can provide a daily breakdown of your sales by the tax rate.

Mipler Advanced Reports provides a few built-in reports by tax + our team can customize existing reports by the tax rate.

Report-Pundit
Trailblazer
319 11 21

Hey @thom2378 ,

Report Pundit allows you to export Shopify sales for each tax rate like 0%, 5% and 20%. The report can be sorted and filtered by tax rate, total sales , product information and many other fields.

We offer access to more than 80 pre-made report templates as well, in case you need them.

You can reach us at support@reportpundit.com

Thanks!

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards

BetterReports-K
Shopify Partner
176 6 16

Hi @thom2378,

Keanna here from the Better Reports support team. Have you found a solution for this? I would recommend our app Better Reports

Better Reports can create a custom daily report showing sales by tax names / tax name which captures the tax rates. This can be filtered as needed for specific channels, customers or products. We can even have this scheduled to send automatically to your email or Google Sheets.

In addition to custom reporting capabilities, Better Reports offers more than 80 built-in reports that cover your most common reporting needs including sales, current inventory, refunds, payouts, and more.

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial and I'll be happy to set this up for you.