Can Customers Provide Feedback in Shopify During Transactions?

Don101
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello all I very new to Shopify and not sure how to accomplish this on my webpage.  I am using Debut template not sure if you will need my URL as I am not live yet?  Any suggestions much appreciated also suggestion not associated with this question that you may think to be beneficial for me getting started.  I have been following the tutorial to get going and now understand why people charge for their services.

I am planning on making a product for the pet industry from my home shop.  I need the customer to give me some feedback in order to complete the transaction.  I need to know their pet's name and they will get a choice of some art work on the product.  

Thanks for the help

Don

Replies 3 (3)

Not applicable

Here you can find info on how to collect the name https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Product-pages-Get-customization-information-for-produ... , you will need to customize the theme. Maybe the artwork selection could be added with variants.

Don101
Visitor
2 0 0

Thanks for the help,  I am not sure if I need this but is it possible for the customer to design their product before they actually check out and then carry that information forward for when they actually checkout.  I am not sure but I wonder if people would prefer checking their options out before actually going through the check out.

Thanks

Don

Not applicable

Item properties will be shown on items both in cart and at checkout if thats what you meant. If you need something like a visual designer then you should look into an app in the shopify app store.