FROM CACHE - en_header

E-card app

CharityShop
3 0 0

Hi. We want to add simple e-cards to our shop, where the customer can choose a design then add the recipient email and personalise with a message. Anyone know of any way of doing this? I looked at Digital Downloads but that just sends a pdf attachment which isn't the user experience we're looking for.

Thanks!

Replies 13 (13)
Mark_Gavin
6 0 0

Looking for the same thing -  no one got back to you

halite
1 0 0

I don't think I understand what you mean.

Can you send me a message or would you be willing to do a Skype call and maybe I can help?

Mark_Gavin
6 0 0

thanks - yes you can skype me at mlgavin1.

sincerely

Mark

KatyC
Tourist
13 0 3

Hi, did you ever find a solution for this as I'm looking for the same thing? Thanks, Katy

Mark_Gavin
6 0 0
Hi Kathy - I'm looking at doing it with another supplier. Nothing to do with
Shopify. You can email me directly at mark@ecojot.com
if you need more info.

Mark
achieveapplabs
Shopify Partner
512 39 86

Hi @CharityShop ,

Do you mean like a few PDF designs they can choose and type text in pre-selected areas? Then check the item out and receive it via email? Even send it as a gift item? Yes we can do that. 

Best Regards,

Sam

Use Approovly to create and track order approvals | Looking for more Shopify apps? achieveapplabs.com/#apps
KatyC
Tourist
13 0 3

Hi, yes that's what I'm looking for. What it the app called which does this please? Thanks, Katy

achieveapplabs
Shopify Partner
512 39 86

Hi @KatyC ,

It would be a custom app not listed on Shopify's app store. The front-end component is something that would have to be developed. 

Send us an email at hello@achieveapplabs.com and we'll get you started.

Regards,

Sam 

Owner

Use Approovly to create and track order approvals | Looking for more Shopify apps? achieveapplabs.com/#apps
Charity-Charly
2 0 0

Hi Katy,

Did you sort this out? We built ours out custom (https://shop.spca.bc.ca/collections/donate) But we did help build out a free app called Tax Receipt that is great for any charity that wants to send a proper tax receipt along with their donation/e-card. Let me know if you have any questions!

KatyC
Tourist
13 0 3

Hi Charly,

Thanks so much for getting in touch. No I haven't found a solution for this yet so any help would be appreciated. Yours looks great, how did you set it up? Did you have someone write code for it? (I can't do that myself unfortunately)

Thanks,

Katy

Mark_Gavin
6 0 0

I built an e-cards app at www.e-jots.com - I couldn't find what I needed with shopify so had to license existing technology and customize it for our needs.

KatyC
Tourist
13 0 3

Thanks Mark, I found a suitable gift card app in the end which i was able to customise.

Charity-Charly
2 0 0

PMd you!