Enable Carrier Calculated Shipping for stores from app

Solved
anhth
1 0 0

Dear Shopify,

I would like to know is there any way to enable Carrier Calculated Shipping for stores from apps.  We have an app that includes carrier service so we can pay that extra for stores if it is possible.

I would really appreciate your assistance on this 

Many thanks, 

Anh Tran

0 Likes
Ivy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
147 22 20

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @anhth!

Ivy here from Shopify, that's a great question.

Adding Carrier Calculated Shipping to your Shopify account is a great idea - it allows you to display your negotiated shipping rates from that carrier to customers at checkout. I am not 100% sure what you mean by adding carrier calculated shipping from an app - Could you please clarify this for me? There are three ways to get real-time carrier calculated shipping on your Shopify account:

1. Upgrade to the Advanced plan which carries this feature natively. (I understand the cost for the Advanced plan is not for every merchant which is why we also offer options 2 & 3)  
  2.  Add the real-time carrier calculated shipping to an existing plan at a rate of $20 per bill cycle. If we use the Basic plan as an example it would be $29 for Basic and then $20 for the real-time carrier calculated shipping for a total of $49 per bill cycle.
  3. Pre-pay your subscription annually instead of on a 30 day cycle, and you can get 10% off of the plan, as well as real-time carrier calculated shipping included for free - This option means savings of $360!

Once you have decided which option would work best for you, you can reach out to our Support Advisor Team and they can help add the feature to your account. We’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, but our support team can be reached via our Support Portal 24/7, simply follow this link and login to your store to create your support request. I hope this helps!

Thanks, Ivy

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Eleonora27
4 0 0

Hi Ivy,

Thanks for your useful reply.

Can I chose options 2 and 3 combined, which is adding the app for $20 and pay Shopify annually and get the 10% on the plan?

BW,

Eleonora

0 Likes
Ivy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
147 22 20

Absolutely, yes! When you choose to pay your Shopify subscription fee annually you get both of these benefits - you get a 10% discount off the total subscription fees for the year, and you get the carrier calculated shipping feature added to your account free of charge! 

I hope this helps. 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes