Exceeds 100 Variants assistance

Jtscustom
Visitor
1 0 0

Looking for some guidance on what app would be best for us.

We have items that 12-30 different sizes options. These sizes will have different prices.

We then have 12-18 color options to choose from.  Color will not change price. 

I haven’t been able to find an app that will allow me to successfully do this. Can anyone help?

Reply 1 (1)

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

Hey, @Jtscustom

This is Rae from Shopify. I'm happy to help find an app to suit your needs! 

Looking at the options in the Shopify App Store, there are a few different apps I recommend checking out, such as: 

All of these apps allow merchants to create an unlimited amount of customizations and product options. They also offer the ability to add extra costs to customizations, which might be helpful for the sizes you sell that have different prices. 

However, it's important to note that these apps are all developed by third parties, so if you have any questions or concerns about using these apps, or their functionality, please reach out to the app developers directly for more information. You can do this by following these steps

In the meantime though, I'd love to hear more about your business. What types of products are you selling? Are your items handmade

Let me know your thoughts on these app suggestions, and if you have any further questions or concerns! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.